The Florida Department of Transportation has initiated a study to promote regional safety for pedestrians and bicyclists accessing transit on roadways throughout the Tampa Bay region. The goal of this initiative is to identify enhancements and practices that create safe, comfortable, accessible, and welcoming pedestrian and bicycle environments that encourage multi-modal activity and help generate economic vitality throughout the entire region.
US 19 Pedestrian & Bicycle Safe Access to Transit Corridor Study
Please visit the US 19 Study page to learn how the Florida Department of Transportation and the Pinellas County Metropolitan Planning Organization are looking for opportunities to improve safety and accessibility for pedestrians, bicyclists, and transit users along portions of US 19 in Pinellas County.
We Want to Hear from You!
Please visit the Project Map tab on this page and consider completing a brief survey to provide us with valuable insight to the locations identified on the map.
We Want to Hear From You
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is looking for ways to improve safety around transit stops throughout the Tampa Bay region. If you walk, bicycle, or ride transit near one of the locations listed below, please consider completing a brief survey about your experience at the locations currently under review. Your participation will help us make improvements to create a safe, comfortable, accessible, and welcoming transportation experience for everyone. Click one of the locations to begin the survey.
Potential Review Locations:
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at Armenia Avenue
- Busch Boulevard at 56th Street
- Busch Boulevard at 50th Street
- Park Boulevard at 66th Street N
- Park Boulevard at 49th Street N
- E. Bay Drive at Starkey Road/Keene Road
- E. Bay Drive at Belcher Road
- 66th Street N at 54th Avenue N
- 66th Street N at 38th Avenue N
- Central Avenue at Pasadena Avenue
- US 19/34th Street from 38th Avenue N to 62nd Avenue N
- Main Street at CR 1/Keene Road
- Missouri Avenue/Alt. US 19 at Druid Road
- Seminole Boulevard/Alt. US 19 at 102nd Avenue N
- Ulmerton Road at 49th Street N